EAI is actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience
for attendees and a successful course of the event.
EAI is committed to holding the conference in 2021 and Accepted Authors who are unable to attend the event in person will be given
an option to present their submission online. In case the situation prevents the event from taking place in its original location,
it will be held fully in an interactive, live online setting. Find out what EAI conference live streams look like and discover unique benefits
that online participation brings you: Learn more
Accepted Authors will be notified about the final decision regarding the conference setting before the Camera-ready deadline.
The era of higher speed communication, based on technologies such as 5G, Bluetooth 5.0 and standard-based low-power wide-area network (LPWAN) protocols, has been witnessed their maturities these days. These techniques have also been adopted in many services in the society such as intelligent environments, autonomous driving, intelligent manufacturing and so on, allowing brand new applications. On the other hand, it is crucial to ensure its reliability, adaptivity and ubiquity with the advancement of software technology in these communication sectors. In MobilWare 2021, we will discuss various related topics ranging from communication middleware and operating systems to networking protocols and applications.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Mobile middleware enabling machine-to-machine communication
- Mobile crowdsourcing and people-centric collaborative sensing
- Big data from mobile sensors-generated data streams
- 5G and beyond networks
- Big data and machine learning for networks
- Dynamic spectrum sharing
- Energy efficiency in networks
- Information security and privacy
- Information-centric networking
- Localization and location-based services
- Software-defined networking
- Vehicular networks
- Middleware-aware big data platforms and services
- Data-intensive services for next-generation middleware
- Smart space/city middleware and applications
- Uncertain and imprecise information processing over middleware
- Mobile Middleware services for big data access
- Middleware for mobile cloud computing (e.g., seamless offloading)
- Novel mechanisms for wireless-sensor and home networks
- QoS awareness, adaptation, and fault-tolerance of mobile services
- Modeling, simulation, and performance evaluation of mobile wireless systems
- Trustworthiness, security, and privacy of mobile and wireless systems
- Opportunistic, delay-tolerant, and store-carry-forward techniques for mobile and wireless networking
- Location/context-dependent support and services
- Energy-efficient applications, services, and middleware
- Mobility and handoff management
- Human-computer interface and portable 3D graphics for mobile devices
- Emerging technologies for next generation network
- Future Internet architecture, protocols and services
- Mobile and ubiquitous networks
- Green networking
- Edge computing
- Internet of things
- Network applications
- Trust, security and privacy in computer and communication networks
- Modeling, measurement and simulation
- Experimental test-beds and research platforms
- Knowledge Graph
- Natural Language Processing
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library: MobilWare Conference Proceedings.
MobilWare proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Energy Web (Scopus indexed) (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Security and Safety (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.