EAI TEMPLATE 2022 will be held as an on-site conference and if needed, Accepted Authors who are unable to attend the event in person will be given an option to present remotely.
The recent advances in wireless communication and ubiquitous computing technologies facilitate an umbrella of high-rate coverage and seamless user experience, but also support the coexistence of diverse device types, different services and heterogeneous networks. For dynamic Quality-of-Service (QoS) management with realtime guarantees, a variety of software technologies in different communication sectors are integrated together to improve network efficiency while satisfying different application requirements such as mobility, scalability, reliability, adaptability, fault tolerance, and interoperability. In MobilWare 2023, we will discuss various related topics ranging from communication middleware and operating systems to networking protocols and applications.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
We welcome contributions from the following fields:
- Mobile middleware enabling machine-to-machine communication
- Mobile crowdsourcing and people-centric collaborative sensing
- Big data from mobile sensors-generated data streams
- 5G and beyond networks
- Big data and machine learning for networks
- Dynamic spectrum sharing
- Energy efficiency in networks
- Information security and privacy
- Information-centric networking
- Localization and location-based services
- Software-defined networking
- Vehicular networks
- Middleware-aware big data platforms and services
- Data-intensive services for next-generation middleware
- Smart space/city middleware and applications
- Uncertain and imprecise information processing over middleware
- Mobile Middleware services for big data access
- Middleware for mobile cloud/edge computing (e.g., seamless offloading)
- Novel mechanisms for wireless-sensor and home networks
- QoS awareness, adaptation, and fault-tolerance of mobile services
- Modeling, simulation, and performance evaluation of mobile wireless systems
- Energy-efficient applications, services, and middleware
- Mobility and handoff management
- Human-computer interface and portable 3D graphics for mobile devices
- Architecture, framework, protocols and services for next generation network
- Modeling, measurement and simulation
- Standards, prototypes, experimental test-beds and research platforms
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, Google Scholar, IO-Port, MathSciNet, Inspec, and Zentralblatt MATH.
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI Transactions series (Open Access)
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
- Regular papers should be up to 12-15+ pages in length.
- Short papers should be 6-11 pages in length.
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.
Full Paper Submission deadline
1 September 2023
1 October 2023
1 November 2023
Start of Conference
17 November 2023
End of Conference
19 November 2023